Removing unwanted tool bar

debbie

Can anyone help. An unwanted toolbar has appeared on my
computer and keeps appearing even when I close it down.
How can I remove this toolbar from the drop down menu.
When I go into the customise option the details of this
tool bar does not appear. Any help would be appreciated

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

www.lavasoftusa.com for free Ad Aware remover