Wintv drivers

on startup windows detects my wintv card and attempts to
load the drivers and gives a message saying. An error
occurred during the installation of the device Access is
denied.
1 answer Last reply
More about wintv drivers

    Do you have the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "philip" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > on startup windows detects my wintv card and attempts to
    > load the drivers and gives a message saying. An error
    > occurred during the installation of the device Access is
    > denied.

Drivers WinTV Microsoft Windows XP