keys switched on keboard

Helen

the @ sign is now on the number 2 key ans the speech
marks are where the @ key, anyone know why ?
can i switch back ?

Most likely you have an UK keyboard not an US keyboard. Load the UK keyboard
software. Switch with [Alt]+[Shift] between installed keyboards.

"helen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> the @ sign is now on the number 2 key ans the speech
> marks are where the @ key, anyone know why ?
> can i switch back ?

No, this happens to me at random intervals, too, and I have the right
drivers loaded for my UK keyboard. Others have also told me that they
have seen the problem on their systems. For the OP: I think it is a
bug in Windows, and I have not found an easy way of fixing it, though
a reboot always seems to work

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:31:01 +0200, "GrandpaTCAM" <anonymouse@cat.com>
wrote:

>Most likely you have an UK keyboard not an US keyboard. Load the UK keyboard
>software. Switch with [Alt]+[Shift] between installed keyboards.
>
>"helen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>> the @ sign is now on the number 2 key ans the speech
>> marks are where the @ key, anyone know why ?
>> can i switch back ?

Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
Peter R. Fletcher