VAC security

After a Steam update today I no longer have access to servers wich are VAC
secured. My account is totally legal. I have been told that my firewall
maybe is causing the problem, but even when turning the firewall off access
is denied.

Something happened after or during the last automatic update.

Can anyone help? Someone who knows the problem?

Best regards

TR.
Norway

"Terje R" <no.sp@m.no> wrote in message
> After a Steam update today I no longer have access to servers wich are VAC
> secured. My account is totally legal. I have been told that my firewall maybe
> is causing the problem, but even when turning the firewall off access is
> denied.
>
> Something happened after or during the last automatic update.
>
> Can anyone help? Someone who knows the problem?

Run steam and click settings. What does it say next to VAC status?

I am looking for a place where I can download Half-Life2 and a crack
with it if possible. I can get the crack though, right now I am looking
for the full installation of Half-Life2. If anyone has a link to
download it, please be kind enough to send it.

Hi.

Thanks for the answer. I just got a mail from Steam Support aswell. They
said that this had happened to a lot of people after the last update. They
also have solved the proplem.

TR

"Jordan Cisco" <mommys4life@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for a place where I can download Half-Life2 and a crack with it
> if possible. I can get the crack though, right now I am looking for the full
> installation of Half-Life2. If anyone has a link to download it, please be
> kind enough to send it.

Buy the game like the rest of us, you filthy diseased wise and beautiful woman!