Java and Yahoo games

gc

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

Apparently there is a legal issue with java on Microsoft
that has modified the Java program in windows to
Java/soft and I can't get into yahoo games or some other
programs. What can be done? Is there software available
to buy etc? Download? Thanks. GC

"GC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Apparently there is a legal issue with java on Microsoft
| that has modified the Java program in windows to
| Java/soft and I can't get into yahoo games or some other
| programs. What can be done? Is there software available
| to buy etc? Download? Thanks. GC

http://java-virtual-machine.net/download.html

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.