K8V SE Deluxe

How can I have more than 1Gb of Ram and still run at the fastest possible
speed?

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:50:44 GMT, "Chris Luther"
<trekgater@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>How can I have more than 1Gb of Ram and still run at the fastest possible
>speed?

You Cant!!

how do you get upto 3gb then as specified.?

"rotor" <rotor@free.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:50:44 GMT, "Chris Luther"
> <trekgater@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >How can I have more than 1Gb of Ram and still run at the fastest possible
> >speed?
> >

> You Cant!!

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

"Chris Luther" <trekgater@ntlworld.com> wrote in

> how do you get upto 3gb then as specified.?
>
> "rotor" <rotor@free.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:50:44 GMT, "Chris Luther"
>> <trekgater@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> >How can I have more than 1Gb of Ram and still run at the fastest
>> >possible speed?
>> >

>> You Cant!!

Command rate 2T probably

TRENDING THREADS