Adapters to Enable an hp Printer to Wireless

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
December 25, 2004 7:17:01 PM

I have an hp psc 2175. We have a two compupter wireless network with a
DI-624 wireless router. It does not have a printer port. Is there a
wireless adapter I can buy to hook to my printer so it can communicate
directly to the router? This would allow by non-hardwired laptop to use the
printer when the main computer is not on, if I understand all this correctly.
I keep finding 'Bluetooth' USB adapters. I know nothing about this. Is it
a way to do this?
--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1