Adapters to Enable an hp Printer to Wireless

I have an hp psc 2175. We have a two compupter wireless network with a
DI-624 wireless router. It does not have a printer port. Is there a
wireless adapter I can buy to hook to my printer so it can communicate
directly to the router? This would allow by non-hardwired laptop to use the
printer when the main computer is not on, if I understand all this correctly.
I keep finding 'Bluetooth' USB adapters. I know nothing about this. Is it
a way to do this?
--
Thank you for your help,

benedict1
1 answer Last reply
More about adapters enable printer wireless

    http://www.cdw.com/shop/search/Results.aspx?key=wireless+print+server&platform=all

    "benedict1" <benedict1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have an hp psc 2175. We have a two compupter wireless network with a
    > DI-624 wireless router. It does not have a printer port. Is there a
    > wireless adapter I can buy to hook to my printer so it can communicate
    > directly to the router? This would allow by non-hardwired laptop to use
    the
    > printer when the main computer is not on, if I understand all this
    correctly.
    > I keep finding 'Bluetooth' USB adapters. I know nothing about this. Is
    it
    > a way to do this?
    > --
    > Thank you for your help,