Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Having trouble installing software for digital camera

Tags:
  • Cameras
  • Software
  • Windows XP
June 6, 2004 12:26:04 PM

I am trying to install the software for a concord eye-q duo 2000 digital camera. The screen pops up and says the software is not compatible with my computer, but the owner's manual says it is, What gives?

More about : trouble installing software digital camera

Anonymous
June 6, 2004 1:01:25 PM

I would check the camera or software vendor's web site for
clarification . . . they are your best source of
information in this matter.

Good Luck !

June 6, 2004 8:36:03 PM

is it saying its not "digitally signed" or whatever.. if it does just go to "Install Anyway"... if not, check the site like MGGP said and check for updates and what-not.. thx for reading.. hope this helps..