Having trouble installing software for digital camera

June 6, 2004 12:26:04 PM

I am trying to install the software for a concord eye-q duo 2000 digital camera. The screen pops up and says the software is not compatible with my computer, but the owner's manual says it is, What gives?
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 1:01:25 PM

I would check the camera or software vendor's web site for
clarification . . . they are your best source of
information in this matter.

Good Luck !

June 6, 2004 8:36:03 PM

is it saying its not "digitally signed" or whatever.. if it does just go to "Install Anyway"... if not, check the site like MGGP said and check for updates and what-not.. thx for reading.. hope this helps..
!