printer driver

Hi,

Whenever I try to install a printer driver it comes up
with 'printer driver not installed.' then when I go to
add a printer it comes up with this 'this operation could
not be completed.'

Could someone please tell me why it is doing that and how
I can correct the problem.

Thanks
Kirstie x

a) Uninstall first:

b) Ensure you're logged on as an Administrator
www.coribright.com

"Kirstie" <kirstie4eva_2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I try to install a printer driver it comes up
> with 'printer driver not installed.' then when I go to
> add a printer it comes up with this 'this operation could
> not be completed.'
>
> Could someone please tell me why it is doing that and how
> I can correct the problem.
>
> Thanks
> Kirstie x

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi Kristie,

Make sure that the drivers are XP compatible. Go to the printer's web-site
and check for XP drivers.

LOL, JAX