Connecting Problems with my I-700

June 14, 2004 4:05:19 PM

For some reason My Samsung I-700 has a difficult time connecting to check my
email or access the web. It never use to have this problem. The same
location that use to work now does not most of the time, though I can still
make phone calls from the same location, which means I am getting reception.

When I try to connect it displays a pop up window with this message:

Trouble Connecting

The answering modem has disconnected. Verify the phone number abd try again.
To change your connection settings, tap settings.

And then in the same exact location it will work. Any idea what might be
wrong?
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 10:07:18 PM

You are probably going to have better luck with this by escalating it to
Verizon's "web support" esp since you had a working connection and now don't

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!