Device Manager

When going into systems and hardware and trying to get
into device manager a message tells me that the file is
missing. How do I get it back?

Thanks for your help

??? which file?
--

"Mesa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18e5e01c44bfa$b27ab570$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> When going into systems and hardware and trying to get
> into device manager a message tells me that the file is
> missing. How do I get it back?
>
> Thanks for your help

I don't have anything under device manager now and I did
before like keyboard and things like that. I am unable to
bring up any thing under hardware .