sony camcorder

M E edition can't install sony camcorder. Error message
says to put in ME disk, Tried that, nothing happens. I get
this 'iyuv_32dll and program files common files. Not
computer literate, Please help.

This is the XP hardware newsgroup. Please post to the WindowsME hardware
newsgroup.
www.coribright.com

Lesley wrote:
> M E edition can't install sony camcorder. Error message
> says to put in ME disk, Tried that, nothing happens. I get
> this 'iyuv_32dll and program files common files. Not
> computer literate, Please help.

Oh dear - that's a shame! But that doesn't explain why you're posting to a
Windows *XP* group.