I have a concord Eye-Q duo 2000 camera. It will not load
on my computer. It gets to install wizard will look for
drivers and then it just sits there. I have the cd to go
with the camera. I've tried everything.

Generally, you install the software that is on the CD and
connect the camera when the software prompts.

"Cissy" <cdwebb@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
| I have a concord Eye-Q duo 2000 camera. It will not load
| on my computer. It gets to install wizard will look for
| drivers and then it just sits there. I have the cd to go
| with the camera. I've tried everything.

Mike

Splendid

USB devices require that the drivers and support programs are installed
BEFORE the device is connected to the computer.. if there was a manual
supplied, now is the time to read it.. manuals are supplied to make
installation and use of a product easy, and not to protect the product from
bumps during transportation..

DISCONNECT the camera.. INSERT the supplied cd into the cd tray.. FOLLOW the
instructions that will appear on the screen.. COMPARE what you see with what
the manual suggests will happen.. at some point, you will be asked to
CONNECT the camera.. it should all WORK as long as you have FOLLOWED the
INSTRUCTIONS..

"Cissy" <cdwebb@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
> I have a concord Eye-Q duo 2000 camera. It will not load
> on my computer. It gets to install wizard will look for
> drivers and then it just sits there. I have the cd to go
> with the camera. I've tried everything.

Cissy wrote:
I've tried everything.

Erm, no you haven't. If you had, it would be working, now wouldn't it?

Maybe it is broken?

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in
message news:40c43fa3_3@127.0.0.1...