Internet Explorer Desktop Shortcut

My internet explorer desktop shortcut has been deleted and
I am unable to re-create it. I can start an internet
session via the run command and typing "iexplore.exe".
However I cannot find this filename when I do a search and
hence am unable to create the shortcut. Any Ideas.......??
OS: W2K
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer desktop shortcut

Internet Explorer Desktops Windows XP