You can fix the blinking cursor slow boot in Windows 7 by repairing the Master Boot Record.
1. Restart your computer into Windows.
2. While Windows is loading, press the F8 (play/pause) key about every second.
3. Select Recovery Mode and press Enter.
4. Click Repair your computer. (Command Prompt)
5. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
6. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
7. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
Type (these commands are safe)
Code: Bootrec.exe /FixMbr
Code: Bootrec.exe /FixBoot
Code: Bootrec.exe /RebuildBcd
*Press ENTER after each command.*
*Restart your computer.*