Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

If a display adaptor has a svideo output, can I somehow connect that to my
video or TV?
Will I need an adaptor?

---

---

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi

You may like to direct your question to the Video News Group:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
| If a display adaptor has a svideo output, can I somehow connect that to my
| video or TV?
| Will I need an adaptor?
|

| ---
|

| ---

Yes you need an adaptor.... they used to be available
from Radio Shack...
You can connect without an adaptor if your TV/video has
an svideo input....

(http://www.grisoft.com).
4/6/2004

>.

Jonathan

some VCRs or even DVD players might have svideo input that you can plug it into to play on your tv.. :p
-Jonathan