Poewer off on keyboard

Hi
How can I disable this button? I'd like to my case's button work as now
(on/off)
Maricn

Jonathan

Disable what button? off button on keyboard? :-S try in the control Panel and going to Keyboard.. may be in there.. for the case's button to turn on/off... you have to change the BIOS settings... hope this helps.. thx for reading..
-Jonathan