jeff

i have just partioned windows 2000 and xp. now i get a
constant but random beeping. please help!

1) One does not partition Windows. If you partitioned a
hard drive and have installed Windows XP on one partition
and Windows 2000 on another partition then, OK, I
understand. Please explain.

2) How can something (beeping) be CONSTANT and RANDOM.
Constant means ALL of the time. Random means SOME of the
time. Please explain.

.. . .