A7V333 please test

roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

hallo is there one, that have A7V333 rev2.0 with bios 1017 (latest) and
Barton?
Can someone tests Windows memory diagnostic
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp
and test 6 (Stride6 cache on) i have still crash on this test is this normal
or have I
defect mobo?
(on fsb 133 isnt problem with this test.)
grtz Roy

I seem to remember something about these mothherboards not
wanting to run properly on anything over 133 fsb.
I can not run a Barton on my board so I upgraded the board and everything is
fine now.

"Roy" <roy_gdansk@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
> hallo is there one, that have A7V333 rev2.0 with bios 1017 (latest) and
> Barton?
> Can someone tests Windows memory diagnostic
> http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp
> and test 6 (Stride6 cache on) i have still crash on this test is this
normal
> or have I
> defect mobo?
> (on fsb 133 isnt problem with this test.)
> grtz Roy

roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

"Canus_Lupis" <OldFart@ hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I seem to remember something about these mothherboards not
> wanting to run properly on anything over 133 fsb.
> I can not run a Barton on my board so I upgraded the board and everything
is
> fine now.
Y have right
only rev 2.0 can run stabil with fsb 166MHz and I have rev2.0
my computer freezes only at stride6 with cache on and only with bios1017
i want chceck if this is the fall with other boardsA7V333 with barton and
this bios.