Can anyone please advise me, each time I start my computer
up, the Hardware Wizard appears can anyone please advise
how to stop this occuring, I am on Windows 98SE
Regards PDC

Hi, PDC.

This Discussion Group is for Windows XP. Since WinXP deals with hardware
much differently than Win9x/ME, you should be asking this question in one of
the many Windows 98 groups.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"PDC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please advise me, each time I start my computer
> up, the Hardware Wizard appears can anyone please advise
> how to stop this occuring, I am on Windows 98SE
> Regards PDC

Just follow the wizard and install the drivers.

TRENDING THREADS