wireless optical keyboard

hello,

I have a wireless optical keyboard. It has been working
fine for months and now suddenly after this weekend, the
keyboard stops functioning. It seems that it cannot
connect to the receiver. Have tried the connect channel
under the keyboard, no effect.

Has anyone experienced that and more important knows how
to solve it ?

Thanks

Olivier

Wireless keyboards usually run on batteries - have you
tried new batteries ?

Good Luck !