A7N8X-X question

I want to upgrade to the A7N8X-X, with a XP2500+ AMD with 512 PC3200 ram.
Intend to run 98SE. Can I get some opinions on the motherboard and other
choices.

thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about a7n8x question

    I have that board and CPU, 1gb of geil pc3200 ram, an ATI Radeon 9800 pro
    and sb audigy. It's tied into my network with a motorla wpci810g wireless
    nic. And I'm quite happy with it, everything runs at stock speeds, although
    I've read you can OC the XP2500 nearly 1ghz. I'd recommend the board, it's
    done me good. I'm a heavy Battlefield/Desert combat, Q3, MOH, player, and I
    get awesome frame rates, and never any system lag. Good luck!!
    Oh, btw, I dont know about the 98SE though.... I'd strongly recommend
    getting at least XP home.... I switched and all my systems run XP now.
    flawless.....

    {SFU}Xeon

    "George" <staylor9@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I want to upgrade to the A7N8X-X, with a XP2500+ AMD with 512 PC3200 ram.
    > Intend to run 98SE. Can I get some opinions on the motherboard and other
    > choices.
    >
    > thank you

Asus Motherboards