  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 22, 2004 4:24:54 AM

I want to upgrade to the A7N8X-X, with a XP2500+ AMD with 512 PC3200 ram.
Intend to run 98SE. Can I get some opinions on the motherboard and other
choices.

thank you

More about : a7n8x question

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 22, 2004 10:12:32 PM

I have that board and CPU, 1gb of geil pc3200 ram, an ATI Radeon 9800 pro
and sb audigy. It's tied into my network with a motorla wpci810g wireless
nic. And I'm quite happy with it, everything runs at stock speeds, although
I've read you can OC the XP2500 nearly 1ghz. I'd recommend the board, it's
done me good. I'm a heavy Battlefield/Desert combat, Q3, MOH, player, and I
get awesome frame rates, and never any system lag. Good luck!!
Oh, btw, I dont know about the 98SE though.... I'd strongly recommend
getting at least XP home.... I switched and all my systems run XP now.
flawless.....

{SFU}Xeon

!