heatsinks

I read several articles on the A7N8X(-E) Deluxe that its capacitators might
be in the way of larger heatsinks.

What are the better heatsinks/cooling fans that won't encounter this
inconvenience?
(I was also thinking of overclocking a 2500+)

norm

Don't bother with the Gigabyte 3D Cooler...the little cooper feet did hit
the capacitators on my A7N8X V2.0. Still using a volcano 11 with XP3000+
(not over clocked..yet). I have been searching for quite some time now for a
decent cooler. I don't mind spending the $ as long as I can lower the temps
5-8 c. My current temps are 50-53 with load...I know I'm ok...but still
would like lower temps.
nc

"iso" <no_email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I read several articles on the A7N8X(-E) Deluxe that its capacitators
might
> be in the way of larger heatsinks.
>
> What are the better heatsinks/cooling fans that won't encounter this
> inconvenience?
> (I was also thinking of overclocking a 2500+)

iso <no_email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I read several articles on the A7N8X(-E) Deluxe that its capacitators
might
> be in the way of larger heatsinks.
>
> What are the better heatsinks/cooling fans that won't encounter this
> inconvenience?
> (I was also thinking of overclocking a 2500+)

I'm quite enjoying my Vantec Aeroflow. It fits extremely well. Asus Probe
reports CPU temps around 35-39 with an XP2000+ on my A7N8X-X

Take a look at thermalright.com

iso wrote:
> I read several articles on the A7N8X(-E) Deluxe that its capacitators might
> be in the way of larger heatsinks.
>
> What are the better heatsinks/cooling fans that won't encounter this
> inconvenience?
> (I was also thinking of overclocking a 2500+)

TRENDING THREADS