Which Asus MotherBoard has Boot on Keyboard?

Does anyone know which current Asus
MotherBoards have a boot on keyboard command
in the bios?
I'm looking to upgrade from a TUSL2C, to a
P-4 board and need the ability to Boot on
Keyboard command in the BIOS.

Suggestions?

--
Tp,

-------- __o
----- -\<. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...
8 answers Last reply
More about which asus motherboard boot keyboard

    P4P800-E Deluxe does that. I'm sure others do it to. I boot by pressing
    the space bar. There are a few other keys that can be set to do that too,
    including having to press two keys at the same time. There is a jumper on
    the mobo that has to be changed from the default to enable this feature.

    John

    TomP wrote:

    >Does anyone know which current Asus
    >MotherBoards have a boot on keyboard command
    >in the bios?
    >I'm looking to upgrade from a TUSL2C, to a
    >P-4 board and need the ability to Boot on
    >Keyboard command in the BIOS.
    >
    >Suggestions?
    >
    >--
    >Tp,
    >
    >-------- __o
    >----- -\<. -------- __o
    >--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
    >-------------------- ( )/ ( )
    >
    > No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

    A7N8X-E

    --
    John Crawford
    u1f6060@shaw.ca

    Canadian "EH" and my second car is not a dog sled

    P4S333
    P4S800D-E
    All have space bar Boot BIOS option

    TomP wrote:

    > Does anyone know which current Asus
    > MotherBoards have a boot on keyboard command
    > in the bios?
    > I'm looking to upgrade from a TUSL2C, to a
    > P-4 board and need the ability to Boot on
    > Keyboard command in the BIOS.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > --
    > Tp,
    >
    > -------- __o
    > ----- -\<. -------- __o
    > --- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
    > -------------------- ( )/ ( )
    >
    > No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

    .....but if everyone enables the feature with MB, the hundreds of millions of
    computers In the world will all be drawing extra keyboard power, when the
    computer is off, thus accelerating global warming. Just a thought...

    ...especially americans.

    "Alex" <@> wrote in message
    > ..especially americans.

    thats because they have the most computers.

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:54:56 GMT, TomP <roadcyc@socal.rr.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know which current Asus
    >MotherBoards have a boot on keyboard command
    >in the bios?
    >I'm looking to upgrade from a TUSL2C, to a
    >P-4 board and need the ability to Boot on
    >Keyboard command in the BIOS.

    TUSL2C does that !

    Wake up by mouse, keyboard, ..

    It requires a modern ACPI compatible powersupply and a suitable
    graphics card too.

    I made a pc with a 1300 tualatin on TUSL2C for my sister son. I love
    'standby' mode and fast wake-up myself. But that family don't.

    For the first the switch off all electricity before sleeping at night.
    That is all standby electronics, like TV, radio, etc.

    Then the cat pushed the mouse when that boy was asleep, and he was
    awakened by the beep.

    Sad ! I had to remove that facility in bios setup.

    Most current Asus and Abit boards does that. Also Epox and AOpen as
    far as we are with motherboards for Intel.

    Along AMD motherboards: I use Abit and they can.

    best regards

    John

    The P4BP-MX also have this feature.

    "JK ( at mail dot dk)" <johnknuhtsen@address.invalid> schreef in bericht
    > On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:54:56 GMT, TomP <roadcyc@socal.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know which current Asus
    > >MotherBoards have a boot on keyboard command
    > >in the bios?
    > >I'm looking to upgrade from a TUSL2C, to a
    > >P-4 board and need the ability to Boot on
    > >Keyboard command in the BIOS.
    > >

    > TUSL2C does that !
    >
    > Wake up by mouse, keyboard, ..
    >
    > It requires a modern ACPI compatible powersupply and a suitable
    > graphics card too.
    >
    > I made a pc with a 1300 tualatin on TUSL2C for my sister son. I love
    > 'standby' mode and fast wake-up myself. But that family don't.
    >
    > For the first the switch off all electricity before sleeping at night.
    > That is all standby electronics, like TV, radio, etc.
    >
    > Then the cat pushed the mouse when that boy was asleep, and he was
    > awakened by the beep.
    >
    > Sad ! I had to remove that facility in bios setup.
    >
    > Most current Asus and Abit boards does that. Also Epox and AOpen as
    > far as we are with motherboards for Intel.
    >
    > Along AMD motherboards: I use Abit and they can.
    >
    > best regards
    >
    > John

Asus Boot Motherboards Keyboards