Robert

Everytime I start my computer I get the following error:

Missing File: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MAPISRVR.EXE
Problem: C:\WINDOWS\System32\MAPISRVR.EXE" cannot access
a mecessary file, "gapi32.dll."

I have tried looking for a download on Microsoft and
tried reinstalling/repairing Windows but nothing seems to
work, any suggestions?

Regards,
Robert

Everytime you start or everytime Norton WinDoctor runs (this can be
setup to run as part of system doctor). If so, there is an article in
the MS Knowledge Base
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320550
--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service