USB Flash Drive Causes System Hang and Restart

Well,
I bought an USB Pen drive, Flash disk, and although XP recognizes it it seems to me that it doesn't wanna work. If I load it with data on other PC' sit's ok it works perfectly. When I do connect it on mine, as soon as I try to access that stuff my PC suddenly restarts. ??? Well it crashes and shows some sort of error.
The system is Athlon 1800+ on Gigabyte 7VT600-L vith Via KT 600 chipset.
OS: Win XP SP1 or Win XP SP2 RC1
Allready tried uninstalling the devices and it still doesn't work. Any body got a new and updated USB 2.0 driver ???

Please anyone....Help me 'cos I'm desperate about this.

VIA chipset need to have the latest 4 in 1 Hyperion drivers and the VIA USB
filters installed for USB to work correctly.

"Gabriel - RO data on other systems it's" <admin@drcervatiuc.ro> wrote in
message news:8DC64CDA-EEFB-481D-A605-1E702DF3CC58@microsoft.com...