Kate

I am having a problem with my CDROM, all the drivers are in and I did not have this problem before I upgraded all
"updates" in XP.
My cdrom will not refresh....I have tried refresh, I have removed the CD, put in a different CD and still read the old CD that was in just before. The only way to see a new CD is to reboot the computer.Does anyone know what the problem could be?
I would love to hear some ideas, I have run out of my own ideas.
Thank You
Kate

Try putting in a new CD, than changing focus to another drive (selecting C:
drive) and selecting your CD rom again

Regards,
Yuriy