Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can see my cd-rom in the bios and in device manager but i cannot see it in explorer and in my computer.

Please help.

Get TweakUI for XP [XP Power Toys] and it will allow you to
unhide the drive. Also,
see http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xpr.htm and look for the
"restore CD-DVD drive to Explorer" fix .

"Jerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message