I need help, my computer will not let me save anything as
JPEG or GIF, it only wants to save it as a ART or BITMAP,
any ideas on how I can get this back on my computer? It
does not show up when I right click & try to
save.Thanxs...

clear out the temp Internet files

Jim Macklin wrote:
> clear out the temp Internet files

Actually, that doesn't work for AOHELL. Notice he said 'ART'? There is a
method for AOHELL but I've long since forgotten it, probably because I don't
consider AOHELL worth bothering with (and I know that many share my view).

Two things I will not allow on my computer, AOL or
RealPlayer. So, my ignorance prevented me from giving a
real good answer. But it verifies my selectivity.

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in
message news:40c639d3_2@127.0.0.1...

Jim Macklin wrote:
> Two things I will not allow on my computer, AOL or
> RealPlayer. So, my ignorance prevented me from giving a
> real good answer. But it verifies my selectivity.

I, too, am with you. Unfortunately, my father likes to listen to BBC radio 4
online and, until they introduce a MP stream I'm stuck with RA. Otherwise RP
would be banned from this system too! I know we like to find alternatives to
MS, but WMP does everything I want it to (and it's faster than Nero at
ripping/copying CDs). I've no idea why the BBC insist on using such a tool
of evil, but they do. This system is a temple and I want as little in the
way of extraneous matter as possible.

I use JetAudio to replace any REAL program. try
http://www.jetaudio.com/

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in
message news:40c70641_2@127.0.0.1...