ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

My cd burner has not worked since i added a dvd drive to
it. I believe i am missing files somehow, where and how
can i get the files to get my burner going again?

First, did you add the DVD to the same ribbon cable as the CD burner?

If yes, then one drive needs to be set as Master and the other set as Slave.

If no, then open the PC case and check to see if the CD burner cables
(power and IDe) are correctly connected. Check the BIOS to see if both the
CD burner and DVD drives are listed.

"Ken" <allnightlng@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My cd burner has not worked since i added a dvd drive to
> it. I believe i am missing files somehow, where and how
> can i get the files to get my burner going again?

TRENDING THREADS