ALi Integrated Driver v1.06 of AGP, IDE Cache, and FIR.
Date: 2002/01/29

ALi AGP miniport driver 1.90 English
2002/07/10

Am I right in thinking that the Integrated driver incorporates
an earlier version of AGP driver, so I should install the ALi
miniport driver over the Integrated driver?

P.

Hi Paul,

I can't answer your question, but as a fellow A7A266'er I was curious enough
to click your link below. I only see version 1.04 listed! Is it just a typo,
or did you really find 1.06 somewhere? Also, [silly question time] how/where
do I look to find out which version I'm running on my PC so that I might
upgrade too?

Thanks in advance!
--
Neil ¦¬D

http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7A266&Type=Latest,
| I see the following:
|
| ALi Integrated Driver v1.06 of AGP, IDE Cache, and FIR.
| Date: 2002/01/29
|
| ALi AGP miniport driver 1.90 English
| 2002/07/10
|
| Am I right in thinking that the Integrated driver incorporates
| an earlier version of AGP driver, so I should install the ALi
| miniport driver over the Integrated driver?
|
| P.

One more question/comment: I noticed that the drivers listed are only for
Win95/Win9x/WinME/Win2K, but nothing for XP.
--
Neil ¦¬D

"Neil Turkenkopf" <NeilTurkenkopf@comcast.net> wrote in message
| Hi Paul,
|
| I can't answer your question, but as a fellow A7A266'er I was curious
enough
| to click your link below. I only see version 1.04 listed! Is it just a
typo,
| or did you really find 1.06 somewhere? Also, [silly question time]
how/where
| do I look to find out which version I'm running on my PC so that I might
| upgrade too?
|
| Thanks in advance!
| --
| Neil ¦¬D
|
| "Paul Moloney" <paul_moloney@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| | Checking the latest downloads at
| |

http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7A266&Type=Latest,
| | I see the following:
| |
| | ALi Integrated Driver v1.06 of AGP, IDE Cache, and FIR.
| | Date: 2002/01/29
| |
| | ALi AGP miniport driver 1.90 English
| | 2002/07/10
| |
| | Am I right in thinking that the Integrated driver incorporates
| | an earlier version of AGP driver, so I should install the ALi
| | miniport driver over the Integrated driver?
| |
| | P.

"Neil Turkenkopf" <NeilTurkenkopf@comcast.net> wrote in message

> | I can't answer your question, but as a fellow A7A266'er I was curious
> enough

Hi Neil,

If you click on the Beta option at the top of the page,
you should see extra files listed.

Regards,

P.

ahhhh! Ok, thanks!