SAMSUNG 22B / NERO XP BURNING PROBLEM

Ok i have this problem with "
any" burning software i try to use with my burner....so
it's not nero specific. As i attempt to burn the error
says i need to insert a blank disc, which of course i
have inserted. Someone helped me fix this once before by
manually copying a .dll file from the nero directory or
cd and inserting into the windows directory.....i cant
remember the file i need to insert. If anyone knows
please send me a reply on how to fix at
scottaconner@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it.
1 answer Last reply
More about samsung nero burning problem

    Homework time:

    http://www.samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/nabc/support/b2c_support_search.jsp?eUser=

    ----- SCONN wrote: -----

    Ok i have this problem with "
    any" burning software i try to use with my burner....so
    it's not nero specific. As i attempt to burn the error
    says i need to insert a blank disc, which of course i
    have inserted. Someone helped me fix this once before by
    manually copying a .dll file from the nero directory or
    cd and inserting into the windows directory.....i cant
    remember the file i need to insert. If anyone knows
    please send me a reply on how to fix at
    scottaconner@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it.

Burner Nero Windows XP