SAMSUNG 22B / NERO XP BURNING PROBLEM

June 8, 2004 4:52:24 PM

Ok i have this problem with "
any" burning software i try to use with my burner....so
it's not nero specific. As i attempt to burn the error
says i need to insert a blank disc, which of course i
have inserted. Someone helped me fix this once before by
manually copying a .dll file from the nero directory or
cd and inserting into the windows directory.....i cant
remember the file i need to insert. If anyone knows
please send me a reply on how to fix at
scottaconner@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it.
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 5:16:02 PM