Sorry to be such a wimp but what is the latest BIOS I can use for my A7N8X
deluxe mobo?
TIA

--
Regards Tony

Thanx Bob, but having trouble - I have flashed before so I doubt its an
incompetance thing (I Hope)
I've a series 2 board so 1008-d.bin is the right BIOS but it won't flash.
I'm using win98SE.
I've used the newer Award Bios Flash utility and the older one that I'd used
before.
I've downloaded the BIOS zip from different sites but still no action.
Starting in DOS, Awdflash.exe runs, I key in the file name and get the
checksum and backup request which I say "Y" to, and I'm told its backing up.
I then get the prompt to flash, answering "Y", I'm left with a frozen
screen. I exit and reboot to the same 1007 BIOS.
Has anyone had this problem before? Is the file corrupt? Or what? Any help
appreciated (or is this a gypsy's warning)

--
Regards Tony
"Bob Rafuse" <no.spam@all.thank.you> wrote in message
> > Sorry to be such a wimp but what is the latest BIOS I can use for my
> A7N8X
> > deluxe mobo?
>
> Check out:
>
> http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7N8X%20Deluxe
>
> ---
> Bob

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with that particular mobo, so I can't offer any
insight as to the problem you are experiencing.

Good luck,

---
Bob