PC repeatedly restart after you install WinXP SP2

After SP 2 was installed on my sytem which was overclocked,it changed
the bios setting so overclocking the FSB was disabled and it ran at stock
settings. It didnt cahnge the memory settings or voltage settings,only the
FSB setting. You should go into the bios and check all your settings.

Ed

On 25 Aug 2004 19:33:31 GMT, courseyauto@aol.com (Courseyauto) wrote:

> After SP 2 was installed on my sytem which was overclocked,it changed
>the bios setting so overclocking the FSB was disabled and it ran at stock
>settings. It didnt cahnge the memory settings or voltage settings,only the
>FSB setting. You should go into the bios and check all your settings.

I did a fresh install of XP w/sp2 (slipstreamed) on a new PC about 2
weeks ago, no issues here.(yet)
Ed