"CD Drive is not accessible Incorrect function"

If you tried everything and still getting this message
uninstall norton antivirus.
I tried to solve this problem for almost 2 weeks.
I decided to uninstall norton antivirus tonight.
DVD and CDWriter is back now.
Good luck.

This is update:

If you are using norton antivirus:
go to "configure norton antivirus"
uncheck "start auto-protect when windows starts up"
restart computer
I hope you'll be ok.
*** DO NOT FORGET TO ENABLE AUTO PROTECTION WHEN YOU RESTART THE COMPUTER ***