k7v - max hard drive?

thoth093

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004

I have an old k7v-based machine hanging around. I want to put a second
hard drive in it or replace the old one totally. What will it support?

Thoth

When I ran a machine with a K7V, I had a 60GB drive in it. I'm not
sure if that's the largest it can handle. :-\

Paul

On 26 Aug 2004 13:03:59 -0700, Thoth093@yahoo.com (Thoth093) wrote:

>I have an old k7v-based machine hanging around. I want to put a second
>hard drive in it or replace the old one totally. What will it support?
>
>Thoth

----
Paul Hurley
Caliban Computing