modem disconnect

After connected to isp my modem disconnects after about
1min. Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about modem disconnect

    Hello
    Open Outlook Express go to Tools>Options>Connection> make sure the box is
    not checked to hang up after sending and receiving.

    Download, Update & Run Ad-Aware Spy Remover

    www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

    Download & Run a free virus scanner to double check your current one.

    www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

    Be sure to visit Microsoft's Windows Update site and download all the
    windows updates this is for your security and safety.

    www.microsoft.com/windowsupdate

    Be sure your virus protection has been registered and auto update is
    enabled.

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "Debbie" <d.morrison@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > After connected to isp my modem disconnects after about
    > 1min. Help?

Hardware Internet Service Providers Modem Connection Microsoft Windows XP