pj

Hi, everything was running fine till two weeks. Now I have RAM issues, I
have 2 sticks of 512MB PC3200 2-3-3-6 OCZ ram. I initially did a memtest on
both sticks (dual)and had errors. So I removed one stick, and ran memtest
again, no errors. I replaced that stick with the other one and ran memtest
again and again no errors. I then put both sticks in and ran memtest and
received errors in the test #5 at 98 % (about 100 000 errors !). I tried
moving one stick to a different slot but still get errors. Also, when i put
it in single channel i'm able to run j 200 mhz. Btw, i can't run it in dual
channel now. I try 2.55-2.65-2.75, auto, turbo, standard, 2-3-3-6,
2.5-3-3-7,3-3-3-8, etc. Nothing in dual channel. i also try with a new pair
of memory and it still doesnt work (in vblue or black slots). Anyone have
ideas? I bought this boards 2004-03-04 at Ncix. Maybe still warranty ?
Intel PIV 2.8 C 2800 mhz
Asus P4P800 Deluxe
Enermax EG365P-VE
2 * 512 Mo Ocz 400 mhz 2-3-3-6
Ati retail Radeon 9800 Pro
Western Digital 120 go 8 mo cache
Sb live value
Windows 2000 SP4
Direct X 9.0C
Catalyst 4.8
Asus p4p800 deluxe Bios : 1017

Tia
Pj

Try disabling legacy USB support in the BIOS and then run memtest again with
all your DIMMs in place and see if that solves your problem. Initially with
my setup (P4C800-E Deluxe), i left all settings alone and memtest would just
crash and in windows I would get random reboots and stuff like that. After
I disabled legacy USB support, all that went away. No more random reboots
and memtest ran without a hitch with no errors.