    From: Jim in Canada (warnerjim@msn.com)
    Subject: Re: Anybody have a service manual for a Tecra 8000???
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: japan.comp.toshiba
    Date: 2003-02-16 11:46:43 PST

    Click on the link: www.toshiba-europe.com
    Click on Computer systems in the red area.
    Click on Support on the left area (another menu will pop up)
    Click on download user manuals
    Choose from the drop down menus
    And voila you can download a user manual

    No password/community etc, required.

    As for a service manual I do not know....

    Have a nice day eh?
    Jim
    </QUOTE>

    Arrived at this webpage:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/download_manuals.jsp?z=231&service=EU

    Found this shortcut to a ZIP containing the manual.
    http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tools/Tecra/t8000/manual/userman-t8000-en.zip

    Kevin wrote:
    > Does anybody know how to get into the BIOS or have a
    > toshiba tecra 8000 manual ?
    > I am trying to install the XP, after formating my HD and
    > I keep getting this message: NTLDR is missing, Press
    > Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
    > But it does not start at all.
    > Thanks!

Tecra Toshiba Windows XP