Good evening,

I suspected my hdd is something wrong but the normal scan could not find any
problems. However I have problems of quick restore and randomly crash. When
I push the on buttom nothing come up on the LCD panel sometimes after trying
sveral times I were able to access safe mode and did system restore. Please
give me some advice to get some good tips or program to scan my HDD.

Regards,

Ceal

Go to the website of your hard drive manufacturer. They should offer a set
of utilities that you can run to check the state of the drive. But remember
to BACKUP everything that you want/need BEFORE disaster strikes!
--
Cari
www.coribright.com