InBox checking e-mail does not disconnect ISP (VPN) Connec..

June 15, 2004 11:06:12 AM

I am using the InBox feature that allows me to have the PPC check selected
e-mail accounts on a regular basis (anywhere from 1-60 minutes).
Unfortunately, after the scheduled checking, the connection is not dropped
and thus will eat up my battery quite quickly. Is there a setting to have
the connection dropped after checking e-mail? Even an activity timeout
would probably work.

Thanks,

Chris

---> To reply, remove NOSPAM in the e-mail address.
!