Printer assignment

kim

I have installed all of my network printers to my XP
workstations, but XP automatically assigned the network
path as the printer name. How can I rename the printers in
XP? For instance one printer needs to have the name
Bookkeeping 5si, but XP has it named //...LaserQ, etc.
Thanks!

XP has recognized it as the Printer Name on the Network. Right click on the
Printer in the Control Panel and select Properties.

You should be able to rename it in the first screen.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com