where is my serial #? A7V8X-X

I don't have the box and I've tried the various stickers but none work.
Trying to return my defective board to asus but logging on is hard to do
with all the broken links and time outs and now they ask for my serial
number from the box, but no reference to where it might be on the board if
you don't keep the box.
Thanks
Len

> LDwrote:
I don't have the box and I've tried the various stickers but none
work.
> Trying to return my defective board to asus but logging on is hard
to do
> with all the broken links and time outs and now they ask for my
serial
> number from the box, but no reference to where it might be on the
board if
> you don't keep the box.
> Thanks
> Len
the serial number must be printed on the mobo. open the case and check
out. there must be a sticker on the board ( usually on the parallel
plug inside the case)but if you dont find check the website
(www.asus.com)

Max O.