Help!! Noobie needs a FRIEND!!

Okay, so they claim to be working on the friends network, and are tired
of people asking, right?

Why not just remove it from the program, or put up a disclaimer box for
anyone who tries to connect?

That way, nOOB's such as myself wouldn't worry about it!!

And, BTW, they've been working on it for TWO YEARS now??????? I bet
it's really gonna be something special when they're done!! Maybe work
on brain waves or somethin'......

Mike
O-

Sgt.Mikey committed to the eternal aether...:

> Okay, so they claim to be working on the friends network, and are tired
> of people asking, right?
>
> Why not just remove it from the program, or put up a disclaimer box for
> anyone who tries to connect?
>
> That way, nOOB's such as myself wouldn't worry about it!!
>
> And, BTW, they've been working on it for TWO YEARS now??????? I bet
> it's really gonna be something special when they're done!! Maybe work
> on brain waves or somethin'......

They are good at making games, shitful at everything else. Oh, except
making t-shirts, I like my half life 2 t-shirt :)

Man, I was hoping the t-shirt I got with the collector's edition of the
game would be cool......one TINY half-life 2 logo, and that's it!! I
was bummed.....

Mike
O-