Latest driver for Asus P4C800 Deluxe?,

Hi,
I'm sorry I am inexperienced.
I use Win Xp and Asus P4C800 Deluxe motherboard.
It uses WinXP Promise FasTrak 376/378 (tm) Controller.
Its file is: "378raid_100137"
The driver version is: 1.0.1.30
Is it the latest driver?
Can you tell me if there is a new "Chipset" too?
I have "infinst_autol".
thanks

bye Adriano

"Adriano" <ashuat@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm sorry I am inexperienced.
> I use Win Xp and Asus P4C800 Deluxe motherboard.
> It uses WinXP Promise FasTrak 376/378 (tm) Controller.
> Its file is: "378raid_100137"
> The driver version is: 1.0.1.30
> Is it the latest driver?
> Can you tell me if there is a new "Chipset" too?
> I have "infinst_autol".
> thanks

Yes... that is the latest driver.... not sure what you're asking as far as a
newer chipset, but you can get just about any info you want here:
http://www.asus.com