Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my mouse is clean, has latest driver, is set to max speed
with no pointer tails but requires about 2 inches of hand
movement to get from one side of screen to the
other.Should be a lot quicker than this. I have loads of
hard drive free and plenty memory. Any thoughts please.
email me if you can. thank you

peter

If you are using Windows XP, go to Control panel & check
Mouse properties.If everything is fine, make sure the ball
(mouse ball is fine).If it's USB mouse try with other USB
port.make sure the surface is flat & clean.If it is
Wireless mouse make sure the receiver is operating & it
is perfectly working.
Thanks.

Reduce the screen resolution.