P4S355-E - line-in: which cable to use?

GeNemesis

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2004

Ok just got hold of an All-in-wonder card and I need to connect the
line-out from this card to the line-in on the motherboard (I don't
have a seperate soundcard). However the line-in on the motherboard
doesn't seem to fit any of the cables I have. It uses 5 pins instead
of the four I'm used to. Do I need some special cable or am I just
missing something here?

Paul

Splendid

In article <6901j0hvaetpbb7kb4m5n3q3jhqf12eqpp@4ax.com>, GeNemesis wrote:

> Ok just got hold of an All-in-wonder card and I need to connect the
> line-out from this card to the line-in on the motherboard (I don't
> have a seperate soundcard). However the line-in on the motherboard
> doesn't seem to fit any of the cables I have. It uses 5 pins instead
> of the four I'm used to. Do I need some special cable or am I just
> missing something here?

Does the software work if the cable is plugged into the
four pin "Aux" audio connector ?

Paul