my notebook couldn't hibernate

I want to check the hibernate checkbox, when apply, a popup wanning "The
process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
How can i do now?
--
Jimmy Lam

Jimmy Lam wrote:
> I want to check the hibernate checkbox, when apply, a popup wanning
> "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
> another process." How can i do now?

Would you mind fixing your clock you are posting from the future. According
to your headers, you're in Beijing, yet your time zone is set for US
Mountain Time (-0700). Would you please fix it so that it's set to the
correct zone (+0800)?

This is in your own best interests as many people (myself included) will not
respond to post-dated messages (except to inform the poster that they need
to adjust their settings). Also, many servers will strip post dated messages
as it's a tactic used by spammers to ensure their messages receive top
billing (as it were).

Once you have made the necessary adjustments, I'm sure someone will be more
than willing to assist you.