found new hardware wizard keeps poping-up

I have installed a HP inkjet printer to my USB port.

Every time I boot up my PC, the 'Found new hardware' wizard appears.

The printer works fine.

How can I stop the new hardware wizard?

Many thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about found hardware wizard poping

    It normally appears when you have not installed the printer correctly.

    Uninstall and reinstall as per

    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Camroc" <hannonc@eircom.net> wrote in message
    >I have installed a HP inkjet printer to my USB port.
    >
    > Every time I boot up my PC, the 'Found new hardware' wizard appears.
    >
    > The printer works fine.
    >
    > How can I stop the new hardware wizard?
    >
    > Many thanks.

Hardware Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP