found new hardware wizard keeps poping-up

I have installed a HP inkjet printer to my USB port.

Every time I boot up my PC, the 'Found new hardware' wizard appears.

The printer works fine.

How can I stop the new hardware wizard?

Many thanks.

It normally appears when you have not installed the printer correctly.

Uninstall and reinstall as per

Cari
www.coribright.com