Fastest CPU you can put into a A7S333 ??

Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
I have a 2100+

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about fastest a7s333

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:05:28 -0400, bp <none@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
    >I have a 2100+
    >
    >Thanks

    Look it up here,
    http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:54:14 -0500, Ed <nosay@home.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:05:28 -0400, bp <none@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
    >>I have a 2100+
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >
    >Look it up here,
    >http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

    Thanks
    I knew it was on their site somewhere but I couldn't find it .
    Thanks again

Asus CPUs AMD Motherboards