Fastest CPU you can put into a A7S333 ??

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 28, 2004 9:05:28 PM

Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
I have a 2100+

Thanks

More about : fastest cpu put a7s333

August 29, 2004 1:54:14 AM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:05:28 -0400, bp <none@comcast.net> wrote:

>Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
>I have a 2100+
>
>Thanks

Look it up here,
http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
August 29, 2004 3:57:28 AM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:54:14 -0500, Ed <nosay@home.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:05:28 -0400, bp <none@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what the fastest AMD CPU you can install on this MB?
>>I have a 2100+
>>
>>Thanks
>
>Look it up here,
>http://www.asus.com/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx

Thanks
I knew it was on their site somewhere but I couldn't find it .
Thanks again
!